|Known For||Famous for starring in “Ezel Eysan Atay”|
|Full Name||Cansu Dere|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Presenter|
Cansu Dere was born on October 14, 1980, in Ankara. She is a Turkish film and television performing actress, and model. She participated in the beauty contest and won third place in Miss Turkey in 2000.
Her family was Turkish foreigners from Greece and Bulgaria. She received her graduation from the Department of Archaeology at İstanbul University. Cansu Dere made her acting career in both Film and Television in the beginning of 2004.
She begun her career with modeling. Later on, she made a successful debut in the Turkish TV series i.e., Coming Home (Sila). The TV series is very much famous in other countries world-wide.
Cansu proceeded with her career by participating in historical series “Son Osmanlı Yandım Ali”. She played the role of the blind girl in the film ‘Bitter Love’. She has seen in Paris, and Milan on various fashion shows.
In 2012, Cansu Dere featured on the cover of In Style magazine Turkey December. Afterwards, in the same year she was the face of cosmetic brand L`Oreal for Turkey, and appeared in various TV advertisements, and commercials.
Beside getting featured in magazines and cosmetic brands, she also made presentation of MAGNUM ice cream, well-known in Turkey.
Cansu Dere took part in the following TV Series:
- 2003: Alacakaranlı as Irmak Bozoğlu
- 2004: Metro Palas as Nazan
- 2005: Güz Yangını as Ceylan
- 2006: Sıla as Sıla
- 2009: Ezel as Eyşan Atay
- 2012: Great century as Firuze
- 2016: Anne as Zeynep Güneş
Check out exclusive facts about Cansu Dere.
Cansu Dere Education
Cansu Dere Career
Profession: Actress, Model, Presenter
Known For: Famous for starring in “Ezel Eysan Atay”
Film Debut: Kabuslar Evi – Takip (2006)
Net Worth: $1.2 Million Approx
Family & Relatives
Arda Dere (Brother)
Marital Status: In a relationship
Cansu Dere Favorites
Favorite Color: Blue
Facts You Never Knew About Cansu Dere!
- Between 2006-2008, Cansu Dere played main role as ‘Sila’ in TV series Coming Home (Sila) series with Mehmet Akif Alakurt.
- In 2007, she starred as ‘Defne’ alongside Kenan İmirzalıoğlu, in the film “Son Osmanlı Yandım Ali”.
- She has a strong desire to become a ballet dancer.
- In 2009, she acted in the dark comedy, Acı Aşk.
- In 2009-2011, she played the lead hero ‘Eyşan’ in the TV series Ezel.
- She was the 2000 runner-up for Miss Turkey.
- She has an Instagram audience of over 2.2 million+ dedicated followers.
- Dere have strong interests in photography that lead her to picture every special moment of her life.