|Full Name||Akshara Haasan|
|Profession||Actress, Screenwriter, Assistant Director|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Akshara Haasan is a leading Indian actress who performs in a number of Hindi films. She is the younger daughter of a well-known director cum actor Kamal Hassan and sister of famous actress Shruti Haasan. She first time made her debut with the Bollywood movie “Shamitabh” acting along with legendary actors like Dhanush and Amitabh Bachchan.
Akshara was born on 12 October 1991, in Chennai, capital of the state of Tamil Nadu, India. She is a qualified dancer in different categories of dances. It is amazing to know, being from a family with a background in Bollywood movies, she is not a proficient actress.
Akshara completed her schooling from Indus International School, Bangalore. Her parents separated when she was only 10 years old. Akshara Haasan is very close to both of her father and mother and gives tribute to them for teaching her the significance of self-control and working hard.
Even though, Akshara Haasan is new to the showbiz industry, she never rests back to draw attention of media toward her personal life. She was in a love relationship with Tanuj Virwani and painted media red by their romantic affairs. Ultimately, they break up and she created her love interest once again in a new man. Nowadays, social media is filled up with gossips of her relationship with Vivan Shah.
Akshara Haasan initiated her career as an assistant director for Telugu and Tamil films. All through her job as an assistant director, she dropped many opportunities to appear as an actress. Lastly, she made her debut with Bollywood film “Shamitabh”. Even though this film fares low in Indian box office, the whole world admires her performance.
Akshara Haasan is new to the Indian film industry and has not yet to win any prominent awards. By noticing her acting in debut film and considering background of her family, we are completely sure that she will get many awards in near future. Akshara Haasan belongs to famous and rich family. It is apparent that the younger daughter of Kamal Haasan with a net worth of $18 Million must live a comfortable and lavish life.
Akshara Haasan is recently coming up with a movie “Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana” to amuse us. The future of Haasan’s family is looking bright.
Check out exclusive facts about Akshara Haasan.
Akshara Haasan Education
|School||Abacus Montessori School, Chennai and Indus International School, Bangalore|
Akshara Haasan Career
Profession: Actress, Screenwriter, Assistant Director
- Shamitabh (2015, Bollywood)
- Vivegam (2017, Tamil)
Net Worth: $18 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Kamal Haasan
Mother: Sarika Thakur
Akshara Haasan Favorites
Hobbies: Dancing, Photography
Favorite Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, Jim Carry
Favorite Actress: Deepika Padukone, Audrey Hepburn
Favorite Male Singer: Michael Jackson
Favorite Food: Indian food and fast food
Favorite Destination: Mauritius
Favorite Color: Black, Navy Blue
Facts You Never Knew About Akshara Haasan!
- In the year 2011, Ratnam Mani offered a movie to her but at that moment she was not prepared to be an actress.
- Akshara Haasan started her career in dancing when she was only 8 years old and is a skilled dancer in different categories such as Kuchipudi, Bharatanatyam, Ballroom, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Ballet etc.
- Akshara even tried to work as a choreographer but she didn’t get any offer, hence, she gave up.
- Prior acting, Akshara worked as an assistant director.
- She rejected numerous offers for acting prior signing for “Shamitabh” and agreed to it just because of dancing.
- Akshara Haasan is a big fan of Michael Jackson and always considers him as her role model.
- After the split-up of her father and mother, Akshara Haasan started to live with her mother.