|Full Name||Mawra Hussain|
Mawra Hocane real name was Mawra Hussain. Mawra was born on 28 September 1992 in Karachi, Pakistan. She is a Pakistani model and actress. Mawra’s father Mushtaq Hussain was serving as an officer in the Pakistan Army.
Mawra Hussain firstly performed as a theater artist. Her stretch as a theatre artist didn’t keep going long and propelled her to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. Later on, Mawra started working as a VJ at ARY Musik a Pakistani Urdu-English music channel established in 2003.
Mawra Hocane completed her early education from Bahria College in Islamabad and completed FSC (pre-medical). To pursue with her higher studies Mawra attended the Institute Of Legal Studies, Islamabad. She completed her diploma in Law. Afterward, Mawra started Fashion Designing course from Pakistan Institue of Fashion and Design Lahore.
Mawra Hocane then begun showing up in Pakistani TV serials, for the most part connecting herself with the Hum TV Network. Mawra Hocane performed in Pakistani television drama series such as Aahista Aahista, Ik Tamanna Lahasil Si and Nikhar Gaye Gulab Sare.
In 2016, Mawra Hocane made her Hindi film debut in the Indian movie picture, Sanam Teri Kasam, along with Harshvardhan Rane. It was composed and directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru. In the movie, she performs the role of Saraswati “Saru” Parthsarthy, a young librarian, who belongs from a white collar class customary Indian family. She experiences passionate feelings with an unlikely candidate but later is diagnosed with an untreatable type of cerebrum malignancy.
Mawra Hocane made her introductory debut in the Pakistani Film Industry in 2018. She has played a leading character in the film Jawani Phir ni Ani 2.
Check out exclusive facts about Mawra Hocane.
Mawra Hocane Education
|Qualification||LLB (LAW) Fashion Designing|
|School||Bahria School, Islamabad|
|College||The Institute of Legal Studies, Islamabad
Institute of Fashion and Design, Lahore
Mawra Hocane Career
Profession: Actress, Model
- Debut in Bollywood: Sanam Teri Kasam (2016)
- TV Serial: Maryam (2009)
Salary: 10-25 lakhs INR for movie ‘Sanam Teri Qasam’
Family & Relatives
Father: Mushtaq Hussain (Pakistani Army)
Ins E Yazdan (Younger)
Urwa Hocane (Elder)
Marital Status: In a relationship
Aamish Azhar (Affair)
Mawra Hocane Favorites
Hobbies: Reading, cooking, gardening
Favorite Actor: Ranbir Kapoor, Salman Khan, Brad Pitt
Favorite Food: Biryani, chocolate cake
Favorite Destination: California, USA
Favorite Color: Blue & Pink
Facts You Never Knew About Mawra Hocane!
- Mawra Hocane altered the spelling of her birth name from “Hussain” to “Hocane” in 7th-grade class to give it a unique impact.
- Mawra Hussain holds a diploma in Law from the University of London.
- In April 2013, it was reported that Mawra got engaged to Pakistani actor Asad Siddiqui. However, she slammed the rumors as 100% wrong since all the so-called commitment photos were from the duo’s forthcoming TV series.
- Mawra Hocane tweeted once about the Indian film Phantom, which was prohibited in Pakistan, at that point she somehow became the target of a social media harassment campaign.
- Mawra Hocane loves reading fiction and heading out to new places. In addition, she appreciates cooking and gardening.
- Urwa Hussain is the elder sister of Mawra Hocane. Urwa is also a leading actress and model of the television and film industry.
- Mawra Hocane offered to enter medicine didn’t work out in the light of the fact she was, repeatedly, more slanted towards studying law at that time.
- Before entering the television world, Mawra Hocane began to perform as a theatre artist in nearby local theatre gatherings.
- Mawra Hocane, for the most part, appears in Pakistani/Urdu TV drama series and soap operas and alongside runs television programs in Pakistani TV channels.